[NTLK] 130 for sale

From: A. Duggan (admeddemda_at_f-m.fm)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 03:39:35 EST

I thought i'd post this to the list to see if there is interest... I
am parting with my newton 130.. it is in excellent, near new shape.
It's been used only a few months by me, I bought it from a woman who
never used it (was supposedly new in 1999). Perfect except for a
couple of minor scratches on the front of the cover. I have lots &
lots of software on it (email me offlist for list pls). I may also
have the newton slim leather case for it (I am trying to shove the
new 2000 into it, but that may not work, lol).
Pls email me offlist if youre interested. I can ship it anywhere.

regards,
~alex