Re: [NTLK] Hoarding revisited...

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_eskimo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 03:09:26 EST

>I bid in that dutch auction on one of the 10 MP 2100's. I was in the top 3
>when I last looked (with $225). Was sure to get one, right? Wrong.
>Someone swooped in and bought 7 for a bid $5 over mine. Grrrr!
>
>7????
>
>Woo, was it you? :-)

I got not seven but one out of that Dutch auction. Basically I bid
$300 for one, thinking that if I got one for that price I wouldn't be
too terribly unhappy, but expecting that I'd probably get it for a
bit less. Luck was on my side this time. So finally I'll have a spare
MP2100 in case my precious bites the dust.

-Jeremy