Re: [NTLK] Newton 2002 & [OT] rant .

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 14:06:09 EST

Hence my 'reaction' to meritless thoughts that the Newton 'did' loose =
money.
The posts by ex-Apple employees on a public discussion board 'that hasn't =
been' deleted due to legal action states just a small number of the facts =
that haven't been released yet in a balance sheet form.
Therefore anytime a statement is said about 'Newton losing money' is based =
on opinion not fact.
=2E..time for bigger shovels... ;-)