[NTLK] ANN: ScrollButtons 1.0

From: Way (firstvln_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 13:47:21 EST

This is a little app that puts a very thin set of scroll buttons on
either the left or right side of the Newton's screen. Very useful when
you close the Button Bar and want a full screen Newton. I like to read
the Lord of the Rings in this way and ScrollButtons makes it easy to
scroll back and forth through the pages. Because ScrollButtons is on
the side of the screen, its buttons do not get in the way of reading
the text. BTW, a great app for closing/opening the Button Bar is Roger
Milne's 'FullScreen'.

ScrollButtons doesn't just do scrolling but also has other features! The
buttons are as follows, but you can probably figure them out yourself.
From top to botton:
- Scroll up
- Scroll down
- Overview
- Undo
- Names picker
- Info: About, Close, Move to left/right of screen, open Extras Drawer.

ScrollButtons is free, so enjoy! Download at my website's link below and
follow the Software link.

Way-Chung Wong
Byte-Size Software
http://members.earthlink.net/~firstvln/bytesize.html