Re: [NTLK] [OT] Apologies

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 13:13:27 EST

Accepted here, Drinking and internet don't mix. It's too easy to say
things you regret within the
heathhaze........Reminds me of the Ebay story of a guy that after many
shots of tequila and
numerous beers purchased the entire VHS compilation of "Mama's place" (You
know that hideous show with Vickey Lawrence, Ken Berry ) for the tune of a
couple hundred bucks.

Greg