[NTLK] LAnug holiday meeting

From: irishflyingnewt_at_earthlink.net
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 22:32:37 EST

It's that special time of year again... "one when we gather those dear
to us, near to us once more". we of the los angeles newton users group
would like to invite one and all to our only meeting this month. there
will be food, some games(best holiday newton?), and a rather special
drawing/giveaway. if you are traveling and will be in the area please
email or call so we can facilitate your participation. we will be
meeting in santa monica at a members home again. there will internet
access availible for newton serving and web browsing. the meeting will
be this thurs, dec 6 at approx 7:30pm. any questions please email
either myself or woo lee.

if you've been curious as to what these newtonians do with their newtons
until all hours...don't miss this our last meeting of the successful
2001 year.
martina wilson
vice pres LAnug
LAnug_at_earthlink.net
mobile email: irishflyingnewt_at_earthlink.net