[NTLK] Trouble Still with Pocket Quicken

From: Michael_Guzzo/Harmac_at_harmac.com
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 16:04:35 EST

About a month ago I asked for some help with PQ and PQ connect. I still
haven't gotten this thing to work yet so I'm turning to the list for a last
ditch effort.

My config:
UMP2000
PQ v1.2 (from UNNA) installed on internal
PQ Connect (PQC) for Mac (from UNNA)
MacOS 9.2
PalmDesktop USB -> serial converter
Quicken deluxe 2000

The problem: I haven't been able to upload transactions to the Mac. The
newton throws a -48807 (undefined Newtonscript variable).
It's not comm related (h/w, anyway) because NCU works fine and I can select
the Palm USB port in PQC.
The error is thrown when I "connect" and there is definitely some comm
between the newt and PQC, then it errors.

Is anyone successfully using PQ connect with Quicken 2000/Mac?
What's I'm looking for is a configuration that _works_
Is the package at UNNA complete? Am I missing an extension?
Can you let me know what version of PQ/PQC/Quicken you are using and/or
email the pkg(s) to me?
 If I have to I'll downgrade to Quicken 98.

Thanks in advance.

--
Michael Guzzo
http://home.att.net/~michael.guzzo/newton/newton.html