[NTLK] accessing folders in scripts

From: Jeroen Goulooze (jeroengoulooze_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 08:15:19 EST

Are you sure you want to go there?

p:=getapprefs('paperroll, nil);
p.labeslfilter:=TheLabel; //is TheLabel a symbol or string??
entrychange(p);
getroot().paperroll:open();

Thelabel is the name of the fodler you want to go to. I'm not sure if
thelabel has to be a Symbol or a string. You have to check that. (Have my
emate not with me here). classof(getapprefs('paperroll, nil).labeslfilter,
or have a look at it with a soup browsing program and go to the notes prefs
in the system soup.

If you were in Overview the last time you accessed the notes app, it will
open to overview, if not notes will go to the last note you accessed in that
folder.

Going to one of your notes can also be done, but requires some more code.

Everything you do with this i nfo is of course at your own risk...

Jeroen Goulooze