[NTLK] [NTLK][OT] Fullwrite Professional...

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 12:09:00 EST

I just relooked at my FW Professional floppies.

The 4 floppies are 800K, not 1.4MB floppies -- unbelievable!

Sure brings back the days of great coding vice the bloatware we have
today.

Another reason why I like the Newt.

Small packages that do a lot and are easy to download and backup.

Setting up my Newt from scratch has sure been an interesting experience.
Especially considering that the last time that I did this was about 4
years ago. Many new packages and upgrades out there to try! :-)

Still can't imagine Woo's Newt with all those packages -- and it still
works! Awesome!

Sushi