[NTLK] PADD vs. PDA

From: Greg Goodwin (drclu_at_swbell.net)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 01:40:21 EST

    And here I thought my Newton 2000 would be butch with a good 1 gig
ATA card. ;)

    I love the Star Trek feel. You'll often see me reading a Newton
book or E-mail at arms length, held in one hand and scrolling down with
my thumbnail, much like Pichard would often be seen doing when Riker
would walk in on him. :)

    Doc Clu

Previously....

6) A PADD has dimensions of 10x15x1 centimeter and a total memory
capacity of
4.3 kiloquads (that is, 4.3 times the total information stored on Earth)

7) In theory, a crewmember using a PADD with the proper access codes
could
navigate the starship from his quarters.

Cheers,
William