Re: [NTLK] FS:Bay Networks 4 MB Linear flash cards for MP 2000/2100

From: BK (bk_newtontalk_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 14:56:08 EST

I read somewhere to be careful with flash cards that have been used in
routers and such. Bay Networks sounds like routers to me. How
trustworthy do you think those cards are. Would you do your backup onto
those cards ? Or would you say it is better to only use them for
infrequently used packages ?

I'd be interested in two cards.

Do you have paypal ?

Also, would you consider shipping overseas ?

(I will be going to London on Monday for a few weeks - any idea how much
shipping to there would cost ?)

thanks
rgds
BK