Re: [NTLK] Basilisk II

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 09:21:14 EST

on 12/1/01 10:06 AM, Dave's Newton at davesnewton_at_optusnet.com.au wrote:

> For the purposes that I want to use Basilisk II for, what do you guys
> recommend=3F

Well, 7.5.5 is the last version of the OS you can download for free, so you
are stuck with that. However, since you are emulating a 68k chip, I would
recommend going with that anyway. Your performance will be better. Besides
that, the necessary system extensions are installed already in that version,
and beyond that, this was the shipping version when NCU came out, so this
will probably be the best version to use anyway. HTH.

Enjoy your macintosh experience. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams