Re: [NTLK] SER-001 Status

From: BK (bk_newtontalk_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 03:20:29 EST

On Saturday, December 1, 2001, at 03:26 , Oliver Brose wrote:

>> O cool, that's every geek's dream wife :)
>>
>> Perfect Wife 1.0
>> Spec:
>> - Love Computer
>> - Perl Scripting
>> - C shell Programming
>> - Tcl/TK scripting
>> - Cocoa programming
>>
>> If you could find a wife like that, who needs a newton anymore.
>
> It's all usepless if the wife doesn't recognize your handwriting.

There is this company that makes a different kind of wife surrogate
device, I've seen it somewhere on the web and I think it was called Real
Dolls or something like that. It doesn't do anything of the above, but
is said to have some other "qualities" ;-) a bit pricey though and
difficult to carry around :-)

rgds
BK