Re: [NTLK] NUGWash meeting

From: Paul Grothaus (pgrothaus_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 17:02:10 EDT

on 8/31/01 6:48 AM, Paul Filmer, wrote:

> Please drop me a line if you are interested in a DC-area meeting, and
> indicate the following preferences:
>
> Day of week (or an actual date)
> Time of start
> Location (offers welcome)
> Theme suggestions (tiki lamps don't count - I mean Newton-related, like
> d-bases, wireless, etc.)
>
> If we have the facilities, maybe we'll try to run RemoteCam + NPDS from the
> meeting, just to show off to LANUG... (and stress test NPDS' multiple
> request capabilities...)
>
> So, who's game? Who will be travelling to DC?

Paul,

I will be in the DC area twice this fall. Oct 13 - 20 and Nov 10-14. The
October trip is pretty well booked. My daughter is a freshman at George
Washington University and it is Parents' Weekend at the school. Then I have
to attend a scientific meeting in Annapolis Oct 17-19. Will be back in DC
that friday afternoon (19th) and leave for Hawaii on the 21st. Going to a
NUGWash meeting might not be possible but if you schedule one that week,
I'll do my best to make time for it.

The November trip is not as hectic, so if you all are meeting then, let me
know. As far as locations, I usually stay in the Georgetown area. It would
be best for me if the meeting is near the Metro line as I don't usually rent
a car when I'm there.

Aloha,
Paul Grothaus
Mililani, Hawaii