Re: [NTLK] PDF

From: David Nett (troilus1_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 12:44:32 EDT

ANY kind of PDF reader would be greatly
appreciated! I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a
PDF reader today.

Seriously, a PDF reader (initially, it would read
only text -- perhaps additions would be made
later, much as Newt'sCape evolved)combined with a
large compact flash card would turn my Newt into
even more of a monster machine than it already
is!

Since I'm no programmer, all I can really
contribute is a promise I'd pay for sucha beast,
and my cheerleading skills, so:

Gimme an L!

Gimme an A!

Gimme....ah, well.