Re: [NTLK] PC serial cable connector

From: Mikael.Palmblad_at_astrazeneca.com
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 04:01:43 EDT

A female DB-9 is on the PC end of the cable.

Mikael Palmblad
AstraZeneca R&D Mölndal
Sweden

I want to make a Newton to PC serial cable, found the instructions on:
http://nsbasic.com/newton/info/technotes/cable.html
but now I'm wondering if I should use a female (no pins) DB-9 or a DB-25
connector.
Is there anybody on the list that still has the original (black) cable that
came with your Newt, since I'm sold out I realize that I don't have any
means to check.