[NTLK] Oh Lisa Adair? Oh Lisa?

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 06:28:31 EDT

Hey LaNUG'er, how about an 'east-side' meeting at Fry's in LaPalma???...in
Sept.?...It'll be one of two LaNUG meetings for Sept. since we have such a
large and spreadout group. Maybe also from Nevada? Arizona?...sorry, it
was the 'crazy map' from Victor R...btw, where am I?...still in the ocean?
;-)
Let me know here or my email.
Wow, two meetings again???...we must be crazy!!! :-D

Maybe we should ALL meet at Disneyland in Anaheim??? Everybody celebrate
New Year's at the happiest place in town with green Newts. and green beer
and scream..."UP YOURS STEVE JOBS!!!"

!ooW %-)
My Newt. will still be productive way after the last Palm/Handspring
issix-feet under.
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!
 http://www.newtontalk.net