[NTLK] FS: MP2k w/ accessories

From: Keith Richtman (richtman_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 23:02:45 EDT

MP2000
9W power adapter
7W power adapter
4AA Battery cage
4AA Battery cage modified to hold and recharge NiMH
PC serial cable
Mac serial cable
2 Serial Dongles
Keyboard
Newton and Keyboard case
3Com 3C589C Ethernet card
All original disks, manuals, and box

Newton is in used, but good condition. The rubberized coating is
worn off on the corners and a few other places. There are two
scratches on the screen, but neither one causes problems. Stylus tip
broke off at one point, I fashioned a new one out of Teflon, but the
stylus doesn't really stay in the holder. The hinge on the door is
cracked, but works fine. I probably make it sound worse than it is.
This Newton works great I just don't use it enough to rationalize the
money.

I think $250 for everything sounds good. If you don't want it all
make an offer.

Thanks,
Keith