Re: [NTLK] RCU type 15 error fix?

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 07:41:25 EDT

Subject: [NTLK] RCU type 15 error fix?
From: firstvln_at_earthlink.net (Way)

>I just tried starting RCU up on my Pismo PB G3/400 and I received the
>Type 15 error everyone was talking about. I then increased the app's
>memory via Get Info to 8500 and it worked! Try and see if this helps.
>Still doesn't resolve the serial port issue, though.

I have given RCU 12 MB since day one (it used to crash importing
pictures), and it works fine. I am using the CompuCable MiniGeo on a PB
WallStreet, OS 9.1 - from what I have seen this ADB-Serial adapter has
the least compatabillity problems. Also don't forget to install the
"Apple Modem Tool" extension.

--

Mark Rollins, CIH, CSP mark_at_mrollins.com www.mrollins.com mrollins_at_thermo.com