Re: [NTLK] Any Interest?

From: b|indwo|f (blindwolf_at_cfl.rr.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 00:08:12 EDT

>>> pop mail accounts at a new domain such as newtonmail.org?
>>>

>>> Dial up access for pop mail under 15 bucks a month? (wide spread almost
>>> national)

must say my interest is piqued. If I could recieve my email on my newt that
could possibly be of great advantage. definitely hard to justify more than
15 a month and 10 a month would be much much easier to justify. just as
long as you can turn a small profit though... or a big one even better ;)

b|indwo|f
"food poisoning sux... or should i say blows?" - from the cache (or should
I say the crack?)