[NTLK] eMate screen question.

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 18:06:21 EDT

Well, it's been a good day here in this house for obsolete
technology, I've gotten a new (old) emate and gotten my new 8-track
deck up and running. One problem with the emate, however. Everything
works fine but the screen, which seems to be missing every fourth row
of pixels on the the right side of the screen. I knew it had screen
problems when I bought it (for 60 bucks) so I'm not too upset, I just
want to know if it is a shop fixable problem, or if I'd have to send
it back into Apple.

Any ideas or experience in this dept. would be most welcome. TIA.

later

--
ben.
onefishtwofish_at_mac.com

Newton Connections: The most obsessively updated Newton news site on the web: http://mail.jcsarchitects.com/~ben

Newton: Still intelligent after all these years.