Re: [NTLK] Leverage

From: C.W. Otto Sohn (oky_at_avalon.net)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 11:30:40 EDT

You know, there is a possibility to connect Leverage to Windows machines.
Check out Balcones Software's site:

<http://www.balconessoftware.com/>

and specifically these pages:

<http://www.balconessoftware.com/html/support.html>
<http://www.balconessoftware.com/html/windows.html>

You can download the Win connection app here:

<http://www.balconessoftware.com/assets/files/vbcode/>

This is NOT on UNNA.

And: Yes, some of the internal links on balconessoftware are dead.

I would actually recommend contacting Balcones to see if they are willing
to lower the price or maybe even re-release it as freeware. The latter
seems to be somewhat unlikely because they are apparently still supporting
the software (and have done some updates about a year ago). It might not
hurt, though, to ask politely.

Otto