Re: [NTLK] For Mr. Lee

From: Samuel Jacobson (jacobson98_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 21:56:03 EDT

Woo Lee,

  Hmm, an interesting conclusion on your end as I have not made any changes
on mine. Yet your stamp still comes in as 12/31/1600 and also, which I
forgot to mention, is always at 8 p.m.. Most of the other emails I get are
fine, including my own when I post to the NUG. I recently switched my email
server to Earthlink with the hope of avoiding any viral attacks that might
come Microsoft Outlook Express' way. If it is on my end perhaps there is
something wrong in either my preferences or with the program itself.

  Yet, while you are travelling around in time, perhaps you can have a
small chat with Steve Job's and try and convince him of the merits of the
Newton before he terminates it. Hopefully, though, no paradox will occur as
I am sort of fond of having SpaceTime unsundered.

  Although, if you are always showing the same stamp I would be more
worried for you as you may be stuck in time...

Always,

Sam