Re: [NTLK] My first 2000! plus more...

From: b|indwo|f (blindwolf_at_cfl.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 22:51:40 EDT

N Jeevaraj,

It would be my pleasure to keep you informed. I am adding you to my list.
Is .my Malay? I use to have a friend on staff at the Star... *ponders*

Anyone else? Feel free to mail me offlist.

David Hutchison
b|indwo|f is blindwolf_at_cfl.rr.com
information will be forthcoming at such time as the information comes forth.
-from the cache