Re: [NTLK] AW: sorry about this but... if I got a palm, are there ANY decent HWRapps for it

From: Michael J. Hußmann (michael_at_michael-hussmann.de)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 15:39:48 EDT

Zachery Bir (zbir_at_urbanape.com) wrote:

> I thought I remembered from my MP100 days that there was a little edit=
ors
> mark you could make to remove unwanted spaces - akin to the ^ to inser=
t a
> space.

It's a "v" shaped gesture slightly below the line.

> I also recall a gesture going from the base of a letter straight up th=
rough
> it that would capitalize a letter...

First select the word, then strike through the first letter from bottom
to top to capitalize it, or somewhere in the middle of the word to
capitalize all its letters. The same gestures, only downwards, will get
you lowercase again.

Four strokes through a letter (either upwards, downwards, upwards,
downwards or downwards, upwards, downwards, upwards) will delete it.

All of this still works under NOS 2.1.

- Michael

Michael J. Hu=DFmann

E-mail: michael_at_michael-hussmann.de