Re: [NTLK] Makin' books

From: Thomas Cherry (jceaser_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 14:18:06 EDT

I also have had so much trouble making newton books. If someone knows
how to create a newton book on the binary level, please tell me. I
would love to create some sort of java conversion utility to help us all.

--
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can
possibly imagine.  -Obi-Wan, Jedi Knight