Re: [NTLK] Makin' books (was: Re: sorry about this but...)

From: Daniel Smith (djoannidi_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 14:00:39 EDT

Victor,

It's funny you should mention trouble with NewtPress v1.1 for Windows 2k
Pro.

I just finished compiling my degree requirements and guidelines into a book,
without any apparent problems... in fact, it rendered beautifully on my MP2k
in portrait mode.

I've started work on converting some favorite Gutenberg texts to newtBook,
it would be a shame if there were some specific problems that made my
efforts moot.

--
Daniel Joannidi Smith
Student Developer

(512) 619-5459 djoannidI_at_mac.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Victor Rehorst" <victor_at_newtontalk.net> To: <newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net> Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 1:48 PM Subject: [NTLK] Makin' books (was: Re: sorry about this but...)