Re: [NTLK] [ANN] NewtonTalk Users' Map (ALPHA)

From: Paul Grothaus (pgrothaus_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 18:03:41 EDT

on 8/22/01 5:11 AM, Victor Rehorst wrote:

> Well, I didn't expect it to be so popular :) I can tell I'm going to have
> to start doing insets for dense areas.

That would certainly help. It would be neat if the map could be color coded
to indicate the number of users in an area. Then clicking on the spot would
give a pop up list of users. O well probably a frivolous use of programming
ability.

By the way, not only is Hawaii not on the map, but most of Australia and
Eastern Asia is cut off of the JPEG version. Works fine on the other
version.

Aloha,

Paul Grothaus
Mililani, Hawaii