[NTLK] Write Protected Memory

From: b|indwo|f (blindwolf_at_cfl.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 12:27:51 EDT

I just bought a SiliconTech 8MB Linear Flash Card (ASCFL008A) and when I
insert it into my MP130 it tells me that it's write protected. I switched
the little switch back and forth attempting to get a different message
several times... no luck... any ideas?

b|indwo|f

ps to those of you following my battery woes, i needed the beer. Maybe I'm
just a paranoid delusional bipolar type II, but then again... so I have
everything disassembled and as soon as I can get a voltmeter and shrink
tubing (i butchered the original) then I will continue