Re: [NTLK] Newton Print Pack & Epson .

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 12:25:29 EDT

on 8/22/01 1:00 PM, Woo Lee at vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> WHAT??? I have an Epson 740. It has THREE ports in the back. Parallel,
> USB, AND SERIAL.
> It's the 9-pin kind, I just checked. ALL THREE ports have connections to
> different computers. This is the last to have all three, later Epson
> models only have two, parallel and USB.
> Is yours a 740i??? For the non-serial iMacs :-(

Did the 900 come after, or was it concurrent? I ask, because my 900 has all
three ports also. I bought it just for that reason, and had to search high
and low, and call every Staples, Office Depot and other stores within a
hundred miles to find it, and it wasn't available anywhere on the web when I
bought it. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams