[NTLK] Paypal

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 12:11:33 EDT

Just a short note to recent SER-001 buyers.
Paypal is experiencing problems at the moment.

"We are currently upgrading our Customer Service email system.
All emails are being received, but you may experience a short
delay of up to 48 hours in our response time. Thank you for your
patience."

So if you have just sent a payment, it may be delayed.

Regards,

David