Re: [NTLK] Dashboard Scripting board..

From: Mason Mark (mmark_at_fivespeed.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 11:10:56 EDT

That's true, but the Five Speed scriping pages have only a few example
scripts written by us, and are not likely to be upgraded with significant
"community" functionality.

If there was a user-led Dash Board scripting page, I know *I* would check
it out regularly...;-)

--
Mason Mark (Dash Board Project Lead)
Five Speed Software