Re: [NTLK] A Messagepad for my wife! But which one?! (OT)

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 02:57:20 EDT

on 8/21/01 2:41 AM, Mike Rodgers at mrodgers_at_ev1.net wrote:

> Do you find Dateman better than At A Glance which comes with MoreInfo?

I've never been able to get beyond the bugs iin Dateman--in particular with
todos--to get beyond using it for a few days. I demoed MoreInfo, and never
noticed a bug. In the end, I didn't purchase because of price, and I had
already forked out money for Action Names... I do prefer the interface for
Dateman to all the alternatives, with the possible exception of TimeTrax.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland