Re: [NTLK] A Messagepad for my wife! But which one?!

From: Paul Nuernberger (pen1_at_spiff.net)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 21:49:47 EDT

Sam,

the OMP would be an excellent choice for its size. My wife used one for
quite some time and really liked it. No backlight, and HWR greatly less
than even the 130 (not to mention the 2k series) are the only serious
drawbacks.

Although they are not for sale, I still own (& sometimes use) both a true
OMP and one that has been upgraded to NOS1.3 by Apple (roughly equiv. to a
110). If you can find one, an OMP with NOS1.3 would make a great choice.

Paul Nuernberger