Re: [NTLK] GPS/GIS Questions... Help please!

From: Andrei Labin (labin_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 17:56:36 EDT

i'd just like to take a little brake and ask every one there owning a 2000
(i don't know about the others) to look @ their original boxes... and
compare the picture of the newton there to the difficulties we encounter in
real life. of course, most soft/hardware solution is discontinued. but much
of it is still alive, as it seems....

i'm going for a walk. without my newt. just in shorts and sandals.........