Re: [NTLK] A Messagepad for my wife! But which one?!

From: Samuel Jacobson (jacobson98_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 12:45:15 EDT

John,

  Thank you for the suggestion and, with myself having the good fortune of
owning an MP2100, I would love for her to be able to have and use one.

  Yet I am concerned with the size of the MP2100 as I do not think it will
fit well in her pocket while she is at work, etc..

  However I will keep it in mind.

Thanks!

Sam