Re: [NTLK] Thanks to everyone on the NUG!

From: Samuel Jacobson (jacobson98_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 11:36:00 EDT

Hello Newton Group!

  I just wanted to send a work of Thanks! to everyone for all of your
wonderful help in answering all of my questions and concerns over the
weeks, especially in regards to my purchase of an eMate! You have all been
simply wonderful and, quite, your attitudes towards open and honest help to
all have made my being apart of the NUG simply a joy! Thanks!

May you all, thus the group, continue to be so warm and inviting!

Always,

Sam