Re: [NTLK] Interesting...

From: King Chung Huang (kinghuang_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 17:13:57 EDT

I believe that domain was registered just before the introduction of Darwin=
,
Apple's open-source program. It's probably related to that, but never used.

--=20
King Chung Huang kinghuang_at_earthlink.net
Learning Commons Tel: (403) 220-4949
University of Calgary Fax: (403) 282-0730
2500 University Dr. NW
Calgary, AB T2N 1N4 Streaming Video Showcase
Canada http://commons.ucalgary.ca/qtv