Re: [NTLK] *Must Have* apps?

From: Paul Nuernberger (pen1_at_spiff.net)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 15:17:42 EDT

In a message on 6/25, a member of this list relayed that while perusing a
website with Tibet info he found an email from one Russell Tait (allegedly
the original publisher) where Mr. Tait had included several serial numbers
with "here are a few, have fun".

Should we view this as a hoax of some sort ?

Paul Nuernberger