Re: [NTLK] eBase Database available as FREEWARE

From: C.W. Otto Sohn (oky_at_avalon.net)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 11:57:43 EDT

To clarify:

eBase and connection utility are available here:

<http://www.ltscotland.com/softpub/ebase.asp>

Some people have reported problems with the link to the download(s) and
suggest this URL:

<ftp://ftp.ltscotland.com/software/ebase/>

I for one, using iCab as my browser on my G3, had no problems with the link
including /FTP/pub/: <ftp://ftp.ltscotland.com/FTP/pub/software/ebase/>

If one URL doesn't work for you, just try the other.

I have no clue what LRR meant with:

>Tried to download and just received error codes on all files?

The downloaded files produced error codes? or the URL link generated
550/"file not found" errors?
If so, see above.

Otto