[NTLK] Where to find: Neoprene suit for MP2k

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 11:00:18 EDT

Hello List!

Uh, so much work, so little time... just spend a while byting my way through
25 unread digests...

I have a problem:
My beloved Newton MP2100 (also referred to as "pride and joy" "the real
thing if you're writing" and "I'd never buy sth. with a screen much smaller
then *this*") needs a new case.
At this time, I'm using a CaseLogic Portable Drive case (for ZIP Drives
etc.) which is fine, but more then I need, the zipper is not very handy, and
it takes up too much space when sitting in a bigger bag.

What I want is this little suit made out of neoprene, called "The Suit".
It is black outside, the inside is bright blue, and it has a little space
for an additional PC-Card or object of similar size.

There does not seem to be single one of these to be on sale in the whole of
Germany. Everybody selling it also wants me to take the MP nesting in it.

So, what else can I do then searching world-wide?

Does anyone have one of these for sale in mint condition?
Does anyone know any link where I may even get a new one, or something
similar?
What would be an acceptable price?

Regards,

Oliver :)