[NTLK] UNNA Update August 15, 2001

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Sat Aug 18 2001 - 22:48:32 EDT

There was an update, but I forgot to announce this one :) Here's the
entire changelog:

& Many thanks to Otto Sohn for reminding me of things I missed in the last
update.
* Did a big cleanup in the utilites/ hierarchy - there are now many more
new categories (directories beginning with a lowercase letter) and things have
been moved around
+ added Bee-One database thingys to applications/database/
+ added CD Database to applications/database/
+ added Paris, France Mapper modules to applications/Mapper/
+ added FreeCell to games/
+ added Lines to games/
+ added Mines to games/