Re: [NTLK] IRDA network games and scool diary for child

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Aug 18 2001 - 14:53:14 EDT

on 8/18/01 10:32 AM, Paul Nuernberger at pen1_at_spiff.net wrote:

> Can you be slightly more explicit as the details of this item ? What it
> should be able to do ? Likely there is something that will work (or at
> least a combination of somethings).

Notion?? Would that work, or maybe another database program... eBase?

I don't suppose that Notes would be sufficient? Oh, there's also Adam Tow's,
ie, Foundation Systems' HyperNewt or HyperNotes, or whatever it's called.
You can find it, I think, at <http://www.tow.com/> It's free nowadays.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams