Re: [NTLK] PC + Ethernet Newton setup

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 18 2001 - 07:31:15 EDT

I am *still* without a Powerbook, so $teve J. was right to be afraid.
But I have gotten a used Vaio, just for color browsing and un-zipping and
un-stuffing...since these are the only missing abilities for my Newt.
However I might save up for a 'Dual-USB iBook', just because using a
Windows-machine is not what it's 'cracked up' to be. LOL!
>software, Apple didn't realize
>the potential they had in that device or maybe they just figured they
>wouldn't be able to sell as many powerbooks.

!ooW %-)
My Newt. will still be productive way after the last Palm/Handspring is
six-feet under.
 http://www.newtontalk.net