[NTLK] DotClock: I urgently need your help again

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 18:11:05 EDT

Dear Newtoneer,

there is a ROM function (TimeInSeconds, for the programmers among you)
that on my MessagePad 110 returns a value different from what all my
other Newtons and my eMate return. I now need to find out whether this
happens only with my Newton or if this is a bug in the ROM or in my os
version.
I'd be very grateful if as many MessagePad 110 owners as possible could
go to http://www.pda-soft.de/dotclock.html, download timetest.pkg (5kB),
install it and mail me the result. It won't take more than 1-2 minutes.

There's no need to run this test on any machine other than a MessagePad 110.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Frank