[NTLK] Quoting Limits

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 12:39:42 EDT

Since the poll has been running for long enough, and the results are
pretty clear, I've just enabled quoting restrictions. They are very lax,
and are really meant only to prevent people from quoting the entire
digest. Here are the rules:

1) The rules are only enabled if a message is over 100 lines long
2) If the largest quoted *BLOCK* makes up at least 95% of the entire
message, then the message will be rejected.

This is in effect as of right now. If you have and questions, concerns,
or problems, please let me know. Especially, if you attempt to send a
message to the list that is rejected because of these quoting rules, and
you think it should have been allowed, let me know ASAP.