[NTLK] Error Code -10600 & -10061

From: Eric Kleve (eskleve_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 11:30:48 EDT

Hello all,

I have an upgraded MP2000 and I have been experiencing error codes
-10600 and -10061 recently which have caused me to brain wipe my newton
several times. I use -10060 error fix, which seems to correct that
error, but several times when I get that error I also get a -10600
error a short time later (Attempt to read or write outside of object
bounds). When I get -10600, my newton resets with the 'Welcome to
Newton' and the internal memory is wiped out. The errors seem to
happen randomly, and not always together. I have read that -10600 may
be realted to a card getting full, but I have a 20Meg card with several
megs free. I have also had some 'funny' things happen when using
certian third party pics with Avi's Backdrop, don't know if this is
related. Several times when I try to set a picture, I get a message
saying somthing like "not enough internal memory to display image", but
no error code and no crash, the previous image remains as the backdrop
pic.

I would be interested to hear if anyone has had similar problems with
these types of errors. I know this list has a lot of talented users, I
would be interested to hear what you all think.

Thanks in advance, and let me know if I can provide any more details.