[NTLK] A couple of charging station questions

From: James Elliott (rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 12:45:59 EDT

I just received a charging station for my MP120. When I charge the
battery pack in the station without the Newton, I get a green light
by the picture of the battery. When I try to charge the battery in
the newton itself, I get an orange light next to the picture of the
Newton. What does the orange light mean? Also, can I use the
station's AC adaptor plugged directly into the Newton? I thought so,
but I wanted to take no chances, since my Newton is my second most
expensive possession.

-James

--
The James Elliott Newton Site: