Re: [NTLK] Back up time

From: Glenn Roe (myhome_at_cwnet.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 12:42:13 EDT

For newbies following this thread, once you back up the first time it
takes a lot less time for future backups as it is just updating the
existing file. Backing up regularly is really not that intimidating,
even by serial. It sure is nice to have it if your Newton/eMate has a
problem. Believe me I care for 10 of them and backups are invaluable.

The point is you should DO IT!

Glenn Roe