Re: [NTLK] Notes quirks + serial cables

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 10:25:34 EDT

on 16-08-2001 4:07, zbir_at_urbanape.com at zbir_at_urbanape.com wrote:

> Are there any built-in formatting tools for Notes? Specifically the
> oddities that arise from changing orientation. Some of my Notes get
> overlapped.
>
> Also, it appears that individual block of words ( say, paragraphs ) are
> wholly independent. I can't seem to delete white space between them with
> the keyboard.

This happens when you place your caret at different places and start
typing/writing.
I normally solve this by selecting a block and dragging it to the block of
text above and place it once I see a blinking vertical line.
This way it becomes and block of text again.

Couldn't do all of this conveniently without Nick's MarkIt though
http://www.logictools.de/newton/english/index.html

Robert Benschop